Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mr. Cheng's Learning Styles

We did this activity in my 10th grade Humanities class, and I've remembered it to this day. That's how much of an impact it had on me. I have always enjoyed learning about myself, my personality, how I think. This may have changed in the ensuing 25 years, but back then, I was +35 in 3 areas: CS, AS, and AR. I was very little in the CR domain. What that told me was that I was fairly well-rounded and worked well in a process. It also told me that I had an expressive, creative side. I liked that. I didn't want to be a logical type, maybe because it fit the Asian stereotype. In fact, I was disappointed to learn that I was strong CS. Anyhow, for your assignment, write a reflection on your learning style - even if you already knew it. Discuss, as I have, what it means to you, and what you might be able to do with this information. Specifically, how can you apply this knowledge to your education and learning?

Due at 11:59pm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool blog, DUDE